BALI DOLPHIN TOUR IS A BALI FULL DAY TOUR TO ENJOY WATCHING DOLPHIN AT NATURAL HABITAT WITH SUNRISE VIEW AT LOVINA BEACH IN NORTHERN OF BALI ISLANDS
Bali Dolphin Tour is one of the best Bali Full Day Tour Packages to see the Dolphin in Lovina beach, Lovina beach is one of Spectacular beach with Dolphin habitat and perfect place for Watching dolphins in northern Bali Islands. Our Bali Tour Driver will Pickup you early morning about 03.30 Am at your hotel lobby for Bali Dolphin Tour, we will directly to Lovina Beach to catch the traditional outrigger boat to see Dolphin, we will using traditional outrigger boat to go inside the sea of lovina beach, and we will wait in the boat till the dolphin go to surface, after the dolphin go to the surface, you can take picture as many as you like. After watching dolphin at natural habitat with sunrise view and then the tour continue go to Gitgit Waterfall to see the beautiful waterfall. After visit the waterfall then driver will direct escort you to visit the amazing Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in the lake beratan, the temple situated in Bedugul area. Our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Bali Dolphin Tour. Below is short description places of interest will be visit during Bali Watching Dolphin Tour Packages.
Places Of Interest will be visit during Bali Dolphin Tour,
- Lovina BeachLovina Beach is the famous tourist place in north part of Bali with the spectacular of Dolphin Watching Tour on the calm seawater. The sea water is very calm with coconut trees are planted throughout the beach. Lovina Beach is the most famous beach in north part of Bali offering beautiful panorama with coconut trees are planted along the coastal area that make it as the ideal place to stay and use traditional outrigger boat to see Dolphin in the middle of sea. Hundreds of dolphins can be seen in the morning time around 1 km offshore. We can see the dolphin attractions in this place like jumping.
- Git Git Waterfall Git Git Waterfall is an amazing waterfall from height hill which is encircled by fertile rain forest plantation. We will visit this waterfall after Watching Dolphin at Lovina beach. This Waterfall is situated in the jungle of forest, fresh atmosphere with beautiful panorama of rice terrace are presenting on the way to this waterfall. This waterfall produce the clear water with some time the local children play around and having bath. Gitgit Waterfall is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali which is located in Gitgit countryside, Sukasada sub district and about 70 Km from Denpasar. It is set at height land about 300 meters above sea level.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Ulun Danu Beratan Temple lies by the western banks of Lake Bratan in the Bedugul Highlands at a level of 1239m, is one of the most picturesque and most photographed temples in Bali. Last itinerary for Bali Dolphin Tour is visit this temple. Ulun Danu is inside the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur. It is one of the main sources of irrigation in the Balinese highlands, and so the temple is dedicated to Dewi Danu, the lake goddessl people. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple mostly called as a Ulun Danu Temple but not to be confused with Ulun Danu Batur Temple, which is on the rim of the caldera at Batur Lake.
Itinerary Dolphin Tour (Lovina Beach, Git Git Waterfall, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple) :
- 02:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 05.30 – Arrive at Lovina Beach
- 06.00 – Using traditional boat to see dolphin to the sea
- 09.00 – Visit Gitgit Waterfall
- 10.30 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 11.30 – Enjoy Lunch
- 12.30 – Lunch Finish and Back to hotel
The tour package price is maximum 5 people -------->IDR 775.000
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Not Inclusion :
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Kori Nuansa Bukit 16 No. 07 Jimbaran , Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali
- Contact our reservation :
Telephone : 081338276602
If you have any questions, please contact us.